Thursday, May 14, 2009

Whether times are good or bad or happy or sad

Are you not impressed with my Turnoff Week commitment? Almost a month, baby. Of course, I kid, because I have been online, just not here. So we're going to call this the "Don't Blog Because You Suck" month.

Much has been going on here in the Pog-Udy household, but we're still here, as Al Green put it, whether times are good or bad or happy or sad. We're here.

We're here, today was a good day. In the end. There have been many not good days in the last month (knee injuries, dark depressions, poisoned kids, work problems), but today was a good day. And that's how I'm going to leave it. Today was a good day.

And now, since there is Chinese food waiting for me, and piles of laundry to fold, and the Vicodin gods (ahem, knee injury) give me precious coherent time in which to eat and fold, I'll leave you. I will be back, to share the good and bad and happy and sad.

But let me close with my spectacular parenting fail from this evening:

"Brigit, get off the stool [before you topple to your death, such is my luck]."

"No!"

"Brigit, Wow Wow Wubbzy's on, you don't want to miss that!"

"Ok!"

Some days, TV is a good thing.

No comments: