Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Peepee in the Potty - Brigit Style

When we were potty-training Rory, every time he would do his business successfully, we would do a little song and dance routine, "Peepee in potty, Rory went peepee in the potty, peepee in the potty." Visualize, if you will, two very white parents doing the white man's overbite very VERY badly.

Every time Brigit has successfully peed in the potty, we've broken out the song. She even sings it to me when I do my business. Yay, Mommy!

Well, two nights ago, after bath, she was sitting on my lap, wrapped in a towel (you see where this is going, don't you). All of a sudden she hopped up and said, "I peed on you." Oh yay.

So we hustled to the bathroom, where she sat on the toilet and did nothing. Ok, not exactly nothing, she did make a cookie out of toilet paper.

When she was "done" and walking back into her room, she started to sing:
"Bridgey peepeed on the Mommy, Bridgey peepeed on the Mommy."

No comments: